The GXP1620 is a reliable Basic IP phone for the user who requires standard features for a light to medium call volume. Stay in touch with others with its 2 lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports for a flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these featuresmake the GXP1620 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1620 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS).
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 1000 contacts, call history up to 200 records